Our dedication to providing quality care through medical expertise and technology is consistently making headlines. Here are a few of our recent achievements:
HSHS St. Joseph’s Hospital Home Health and Hospice looking for volunteers in Durand, Mondovi and Osseo
- Do you have free time and are looking for ways to make a difference in the lives of others? The Home Health and Hospice department at HSHS St. Joseph's Hospital is looking for active, dedicated community members to volunteer in Durand, Mondovi and Osseo to help patients and their families. The hospital's home health and hospice services are expanding into these markets, and so is the need for great volunteers!
Volunteers are needed to:
- Provide a break/respite for the primary caregiver, so that person can run errands, go for a walk, or reconnect with friends for a short while
- Provide companionship for the hospice patient, reading to them, assisting with hobbies and general conversation
- Run errands for the caregiver or patient (excluding medications)
- Help with occasional household tasks as needed
For more information and to apply, please contact Deb Swenby at (715) 717-7395. Training is provided free of charge and background checks will be completed on viable candidates.